Here’s a bit of background on the award from Hamilton County:
Hamilton County Public Health and its “Clean Kitchen Award” recognizes the best-of-the-best in maintaining safe food service operations.Now, anyone can have a spotless, clean kitchen on the day of inspection. But winning this award requires more than a good days’ cleaning before the appearance of an inspector. At Diane’s we’re proud to be counted among the best by meeting all these criteria:
- Have fewer than three violations in the previous two years prior to applying;
- Have no “critical” or repeat violations in the previous two years;
- Maintain at least two staff members with Level I Food Handler certification or at least one staff member with a current ServSafe certificate;
- Submit applications along with corresponding documentation;
- Have a minimum of two years of inspection data on file with Hamilton County Public Health.